Stay connected with each other and the stories and authors who inspire us. Here is the compiled list of upcoming Waseca-Le Sueur Regional Library System virtual author talks, performances, and workshops as well as curbside packs that are happening each month, which we will be updating daily.
These events require advance registration. Click on the name of the event or curbside pack to register.
- Romp and Rhyme Virtual Story Times: Wednesdays at 10:30, September-December 2021
September Grab-and-Go Pack
- The Roald Dahl Kit: Geared for ages 7-12
October Grab-and-Go Packs
- Outdoor Literacy Pack: Geared for ages 3-6
- Nighttime Scavenger Hunt Kit: Geared for all ages
- Pompom Cacti Kit: Geared for ages 13-18
November Grab-and-Go Pack
- The Minnesota Box: Geared for ages 7-12
December Grab-and-Go Pack
- Paper Stars Pack: Geared for all ages
Tuesday, October 12th
Saturday, October 23rd
- Tween Dungeons and Dragons Group: 10 am, Geared for ages 10-12 (weekly, for 5 weeks) Registration filled.
Wednesday, November 3rd
- Colorful Crafting: DIY Fans Workshop: 7 PM, Geared for teens and adults
Tuesday, November 9th
Wednesday, November 10th
- Colorful Crafting: Wrapped Rope Rainbow Workshop: 7 PM, Geared for teens and adults
Wednesday, November 17th
- Colorful Crafting: Yarn Birds Workshop: 7 PM, Geared for teens and adults
Thursday, November 30th