Stay connected with each other and the stories and authors who inspire us. Here is the compiled list of virtual Waseca-Le Sueur Regional Library System author talks, performances, workshops, and more that are happening each week, which we will be updating daily.
These events require registration. All require advance registration. We will provide technical assistance as we are able.
- Sign up to receive a Trolls! Curbside Kit, full of trolls-related activities, including a colorful and wacky headband. Need help? Register for our online help session below. Good while supplies last.
Friday, August 7th
- Watch the Tell Your Story Book Release and Author Reading Marathon, where authors from the spring and summer Tell Your Story workshop series will read from their works on Cow Tipping Press’s Facebook page. No registration needed for this event. (3 pm)
Tuesday, August 18th
- At our Trolls! Kit Online Help Session, anyone who needs help completing the activities from the Trolls! Curbside Kit can learn from our staff on how to complete the activities. (10 am)
Thursday, August 20th
- Try a new spin on a book club at Cook the Book. Share cooking tips and talk about the delicious food we made using recipes from the same cookbook! Register for this event and we’ll reach out to you to select a recipe from the cookbook Martha Stewart’s Cookie Perfection: 100+ Recipes to Take Your Sweet Treats to the Next Level by Martha Stewart Living. (12 PM)
- Watch the One Book | One Minnesota Author Panel presentation. Editor Sun Yung Shin will lead a conversation with contributors Taiyon Coleman, Shannon Gibney, David Lawrence Grant, Carolyn Holbrook, IBé, and Andrea Jenkins. (7 pm)
Thursday, August 27th
- Participate in the One Book | One Minnesota Book Discussion. David Lawrence Grant, a contributor to A Good Time for the Truth, will be facilitating a local conversation for Waseca and Le Sueur counties about the book in collaboration with Waseca-Le Sueur Regional Library System. (6:30 PM)